[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Master of Magic - Implode's Multiplayer Edition • View topic - 1st experiment music

1st experiment music

Details about file formats, structure and contents in the original Master of Magic

1st experiment music

Postby Hammerhands » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:29 pm

Ok heres the original file extraction as a .mid

heres the extraction after an mp3 conversion

and heres the mp3 edit/remix I did
sorry only about 5000 edit steps so its crude

let me know if you think conversion to mp3 audio is worth the effort

Here's my final mp3 edit for 0 I think its a nice piece let me know
Last edited by Hammerhands on Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hammerhands

Postby Implode » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:33 am

Implode
Site Admin

files

Postby Hammerhands » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:27 am

i have over 100 files from the game stored as mid files
and i converted them all to mp3
what i really want is the XMI files without the conversion to .mid

and as i said it was a fast low edit experiment

[url]www.davox.net/Tears.mp3

you can hear this as well if you play D.o EMH from CRSpace
that song is made for 3 different pieces of music and took over
25000 edits to sync and blend all you hear I am still a GM helper
with CRspace but never log in anymore the file was a gift to them during beta phase of D.o before it became Empire of Martial Heroes

funny thing is Nine Dragons was Chinese not Korean :)[/url]
Hammerhands

Postby Hammerhands » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:39 am

Hammerhands

Postby Implode » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:24 am

Implode
Site Admin

ok ill try that

Postby Hammerhands » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:55 am

when i first read the text file i thought it said that lbx extract would automaticlly run xmi2midi and out put would be midi files
ill see if i can get an xmi extract . alot of games used odd extenders for standard files formats to insure another windows component didnt launch
perhaps the xmi file is really something similiar to a wav ill find out let ya know
Hammerhands

Re: ok ill try that

Postby Implode » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:10 am

Implode
Site Admin

Re: ok ill try that

Postby Hammerhands » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:12 am

Hammerhands

Postby Implode » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:20 am

Implode
Site Admin

oh i forgot