[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Master of Magic - Implode's Multiplayer Edition • View topic - LBX file format

LBX file format

Details about file formats, structure and contents in the original Master of Magic

LBX file format

Postby Implode » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:52 pm

Implode
Site Admin

Re: LBX file format

Postby Winter » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:05 am

First of all, I've think you're doing a great job! A noble and just cause.
I'm really looking forward to see this project finished and be able to play this game with my friends over internet.

I've got a question regarding the image file format. Is it possible to use the LBX-extractor to create a different kind of image format. The BMP format isn't capable of using transparancy and I would like to use these images on my future website.
(as you did on your frontpage with the drakes).
Is it possible to extract them to be either GIF or preferrably PNG files?
I know of some batch converters (like IRFanview) which convert all the BMP's to PNG's, but I think there will be some dataloss if I would use them and I still would have to define the transparant pixel color for each seperate file.....
Winter

Re: LBX file format

Postby Implode » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:21 am

Implode
Site Admin

Return to Files and formats