One annoying one..

Place to report bugs in MoM IME and suggest ideas for enhancements (please read rules before posting)
akq

One annoying one..

Post by akq »

I dont know am i stupid or something, cause i dont know how to get the game moving on.

It stucks when im conquering a magic node, which has no enemies to fight, it shows the message:
Combats you need to play against AI opponents:
Your 2 unit(s) attackin Sorcery Node, scouts have spotted nothing.
Combats other players neet to play:
There are 0 combats other players neet to play

I cant get rid of that message. I keep hitting every button i can and so on, and after a while ago (5min - 15min) it just disappears! And then i can continue playing!

All other these kind of messages disappear when i hit with a mouse to upper edge of paper, this one wont react on that :(
Am i doing something wrong?
Implode
Site Admin

Re: One annoying one..

Post by Implode »

akq wrote:I dont know am i stupid or something, cause i dont know how to get the game moving on.
Yeah sorry... its not like I've written a manual, and simultaneous turns mode is quite different.

At the end of the turn it lists all the combats you're involved in. You have to click on the combat you want to play, i.e. click on the line that says

Your 2 unit(s) attackin Sorcery Node, scouts have spotted nothing.

Then the yes/no box will pop up, you click Yes, and then the scroll will disappear (because there's no other combats). At least I hope that's all your problem was and there's nothing actually wrong with it! :)
akq

Post by akq »

Oh yeah, its working! Thankyou! As sayed, I really was the dumbass here :) not your scripts.