MoM IME on Hamachi/matchmaking server?

Anything else to do with MoM IME
ORI

MoM IME on Hamachi/matchmaking server?

Post by ORI »

Is there a Hamachi group (online LAN emu) of MoMIME or a server to find games on ?
Implode
Site Admin

Post by Implode »

Not really... once its gotten far enough I'll be hosting games on my own server, but I'm not doing it yet because in 0.9.0 you can't take each others cities or attack each other so its not much fun yet.

Implode.
Lupinedreams

Post by Lupinedreams »

when it gets into the realm of playability - even if it's not finished and polished - I too will be hosting games.

This forum is probably the best place to look for irc / hamachi / servers to join, or just meet people, get to know them, and perhaps we'll start using ventrilo or something.

Though I believe Implode wrote text based chat into MoMIME, which is all you need for MOM - it's not fast paced, it's turn based, you don't need to be able to quickly shout warning to team mates or anything.

Though, since we haven't been able to attack each other's stuff yet, I have to wonder: can people in a battle hear what the other players are saying in chat, and vice versa?

I know my roomates and a number of friends that are also eagerly awaiting the next version, drooling with anticipation. Going to be *awesome*