[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Master of Magic - Implode's Multiplayer Edition • View topic - races of the wizards

races of the wizards

Anything else to do with MoM IME

races of the wizards

Postby Worsas » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:01 pm

Worsas

Postby elliott20 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:33 pm

elliott20

Re: races of the wizards

Postby klausbreuer » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:16 am

Can we PLEASE block this moronic creep and kick out both his messages? :evil:
They're identical, and he's trying to advertise some 'massage' parlour. Thanks.

Edit: There was a moron-bot spam post just above this one - and of course Implode kicked that user & his posts out - thanks!
(Yes, I'm allergic to ads - one of the main reasons I don't have a TV)
Last edited by klausbreuer on Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
klausbreuer

Postby Virm » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:44 pm

I'm sure Implode will get to it the next time he has a chance. As it is, I'm fine with just ignoring it until he's got time to look at the message board amongst everything else he's doing with MoM-IME and real life.

I'm actually kindof impressed that so few bots get through. Congrats to the anti-bot engine for this board.
Virm

Postby Lubricus » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:43 pm

Sure, there are relatively few bots, but the ordinary traffic on this forum is slow enouugh to make each new post interesting. And so it is really annoying to find that the newest post is one of those crappy adverts. :shock: Still, I much prefer keeping Implode's focus on the game!
Lubricus

Postby Implode » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:39 am

User + his posts deleted. Sorry I normally clean these off before anyone sees them, but where I've been away things have obviously run amuck in my absence :D Thanks for flagging this post so I picked it up.
Implode
Site Admin

Return to General - MoM IME