races of the wizards

Anything else to do with MoM IME
Worsas

races of the wizards

Post by Worsas »

Hello,
I've been watching this project for a while and I like it very much.

Has anyone ever thought of adding that human races, some of the wizards belong to? Those races, like indians, aztecs, orientals and african wich are a bit different from the high men, the nomads or the barbarian.

I'd have some ideas for the aztecs, for example a unit of flying feathered snakes(coatl) and jaguar warriors(fighters guild). Regular units like spearmen and halberdiers could have the ability of throwing javelins.

I'm not intending to bother you with this :roll:
I just wanted to tell an idea. :)
elliott20

Post by elliott20 »

If you want to do that, just make your own mods to the XML files and you can probably do it.

That or just go play Age of Empires II where they already have that sort of thing.
klausbreuer

Re: races of the wizards

Post by klausbreuer »

Can we PLEASE block this moronic creep and kick out both his messages? :evil:
They're identical, and he's trying to advertise some 'massage' parlour. Thanks.

Edit: There was a moron-bot spam post just above this one - and of course Implode kicked that user & his posts out - thanks!
(Yes, I'm allergic to ads - one of the main reasons I don't have a TV)
Last edited by klausbreuer on Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Virm

Post by Virm »

I'm sure Implode will get to it the next time he has a chance. As it is, I'm fine with just ignoring it until he's got time to look at the message board amongst everything else he's doing with MoM-IME and real life.

I'm actually kindof impressed that so few bots get through. Congrats to the anti-bot engine for this board.
Lubricus

Post by Lubricus »

Sure, there are relatively few bots, but the ordinary traffic on this forum is slow enouugh to make each new post interesting. And so it is really annoying to find that the newest post is one of those crappy adverts. :shock: Still, I much prefer keeping Implode's focus on the game!
Implode
Site Admin

Post by Implode »

User + his posts deleted. Sorry I normally clean these off before anyone sees them, but where I've been away things have obviously run amuck in my absence :D Thanks for flagging this post so I picked it up.