plEASE i NEED A RECOMENDATION

Anything else to do with MoM IME
comemostro

plEASE i NEED A RECOMENDATION

Post by comemostro »

saY ME YOU THINK IF i CHANGE my WINDOWS OF WIN98 TO XP

yOU THINK IF THIS PROBLEM NOT CONTINUE IN MY COMPUTER OR IS MY vIDEO ADAPTER , my VIDEO ADAPTER IS SIS540V.A i DONT REMEMBER THE VERSION OF MY VIDEO ADAPTER BUT WITH aida i SEE MY 3D PROCESADOR AND IS SIS300 , i DOWNLOAD THE PAGE WEB OF SIS THE sIS 300 AND MY COMPUTER iS NOT FUNCTION VERY GOOD IS BAD PLEASE sAY ME why??

I NEED A PROGRAM OR OTHER VIDEO ADAPTER i 'DONT KNOW PLEASE SAY ME i NEED hELP!!!!!
Implode
Site Admin

Post by Implode »

Your video adapter *might* be the problem, without one of the same to test on, I can't tell you for certain.

The fact that you're getting memory errors though means your Windows installation is definitely screwed up. You shouldn't necessarily need to upgrade to WinXP - just reinstall Win98 (although if you CAN, then yes I'd upgrade to WinXP).

Other than that I don't know what to suggest... there's no guarantee I can fix every problem everyone has on every conceivable piece of hardware!
Richrf

Post by Richrf »

Yeah Win98 is crap. If I were you implode, I wouldn't support it.
Implode
Site Admin

Post by Implode »

Richrf wrote:Yeah Win98 is crap. If I were you implode, I wouldn't support it.
I'm not sure I "support" *anything* :) If someone has a problem that I know the answer to, I try to help out, or if someone actually finds a bug that's great, I make sure its fixed. But "support" imples that I'll spend ages to investigate every problem everyone has, and I just don't have the time. I don't mean to be harsh to the folks whose problems I don't have an easy answer to, but I am doing this for nothing and usually only by staying up late once my wife & son have gone to bed... so my time is really limited.

Converting the server editor to Java is basically done, I'm starting some very preliminary work for 0.9.2, I'll post an update on this in a week or so.

Implode.