[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Master of Magic - Implode's Multiplayer Edition • View topic - 0.9.3 released

0.9.3 released

Anything else to do with MoM IME

0.9.3 released

Postby Implode » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:08 am

Finally...! I was trying to get this done before the Easter weekend, however there were a last few bugs I was trying to track down that crashed the game under certain circumstances, so I didn't want people getting into a long game only to have it die on them right at the end! I *think* I've got all these now... there was one odd bug with a List Error on the server when ending combat that I had sometimes, but I just played for a good few hours without a hitch, so I'm hoping it is OK. If anyone runs into trouble, try to reproduce the error in the debug versions so I've got a useful log file to look at :)

Thanks very much to Keith LaMothe for playtesting it for me for hours and finding any number of bugs which I've managed to find & fix as a result. He's also starting to help me out with the Java port of the server for 0.9.4.

I don't have the language files yet for 0.9.3, Aggelon's still working on the French XML file, and someone else is trying to polish up the half baked German XML file I had (lot of work to do with that one), so these will be posted separatly when they're ready.

Enjoy :)
Implode.
Implode
Site Admin

Thanks

Postby Kev » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:53 pm

Im sure I speak for us all - thank you for the hard work!
Kev

Postby Lupinedreams » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:49 am

I'm with Kev on this one, thank you Implode! Your work may single handedly save humanity from the sea of subpar games being made these days. Seeing a new version release of MoMIME is a beautiful thing.
Lupinedreams

Postby esper256 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:57 pm

esper256

Postby mose » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:39 am

mose

Postby aggelon » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:05 pm

aggelon

Postby Implode » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:17 pm

Implode
Site Admin

Software engineer willing to help

Postby AussieKSU » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:52 am

AussieKSU

Re: 0.9.3 released

Postby PatentMC » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:25 pm

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS GAME, STILL PLAYING IT!!!!!!!!
Words cant express what i feel... I can't even imagine how much work you needed to do to make it work....
After all this years it's still a classic and beats everything that ever occured after this game.

Where can i find some instruction? I dont know how to scroll the map or enter the city and probably some other things can appear which i can't do... please some help. I've been all through the forum and the page and couldn't find any tips...
PatentMC

Postby PatentMC » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Please can anybody help me??? I need some instructions about the controls... I dont know if I have some bug or do I just simply dont knoww the controls... How can I enter a city??
PatentMC

Postby klausbreuer » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:16 am

Hi PatentMC,

I'd suggest you get yourself the PDF of the original Master of Magic handbook. I could email it to you, but it would probably be faster for you to simply google for it.
For example, looking for this:
"master of magic" handbook pdf
will get you links to both handbooks (second one is the spellbook) as the first two hits :)

Ciao,
Klaus

PS: Invade a city by left-clicking on it while moving somebody, look at it by right-clicking on it.
klausbreuer

Return to General - MoM IME