[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Master of Magic - Implode's Multiplayer Edition • View topic - New forum

New forum

Anything else to do with MoM IME

New forum

Postby Implode » Fri May 30, 2008 1:28 am

Obviously if you've got this far you'll have noticed the forum has changed quite a bit :) I've updated it from phpBB2 to phpBB3. It has a new path so you'll need to update your bookmarks.

I've gone through everything and it seems to all be OK, but if you have any trouble with the new board post a message or email me and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,

Implode.
Implode
Site Admin

Re: New forum

Postby Beryl » Fri May 30, 2008 10:32 am

Hi,

Had some pb first, because the redirection did'nt work and I had to guess but it's all ok after forcing refresh of your main page
Beryl
Beryl

Postby nazlfrag » Sat May 31, 2008 3:51 pm

It looks nice. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to have a proper multiplayer bash at this game. Best of luck!
nazlfrag

Postby CustodianV131 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:59 pm

Sweet!

Keep on working on that spell of mastery that will bring MoM to the current day OS!

Great that you can and are doing this!
CustodianV131

Postby Lupinedreams » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:48 am

I've said it before but it bears repeating, I'm looking forward to Implode's work more than any game announced recently. New forum looks good, too!
Lupinedreams

Re: nike shoes

Postby ragnar-gd » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:12 pm

ragnar-gd

Postby Tino Didriksen » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:38 pm

There are several things one can do to prevent spam. is easy and likely most effective.
Tino Didriksen

Postby Tino Didriksen » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:55 am

Spamming is clearly getting out of hand...

I am willing to tune up the forums with Akismet and other anti-spam tricks, and moderate them, if Implode will let me.
Tino Didriksen

Postby Darkpriest667 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:37 pm

the spam is completely out of hand.. I also am willing to moderate and have years of experience moderating and pruning phbbb forums
Darkpriest667

Postby kyrub » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Where's Implode gone?
This needs a quick hand... or the forum will go down.
kyrub

Postby Darkpriest667 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:24 pm

I agree wholeheartedly... we need some moderation implode seriously....
Darkpriest667

Return to General - MoM IME