[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Master of Magic - Implode's Multiplayer Edition • View topic - Current state of MoM IME

Current state of MoM IME

Anything else to do with MoM IME

Re: Current state of MoM IME

Postby Worsas » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Quite nasty bots around here...

What's the state of your project now? It looks damn abandoned.
I still hope for a continuing of this, although it looks like it won't happen.
Worsas

Postby Tino Didriksen » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:37 pm

We'd all love to know that...

Tried to get in contact with Implode, to no avail.
Tino Didriksen

Postby Lucern » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:02 am

This is getting disconcerting. At the least, Implode was serious when he said that whatever he's up to in his free time, he goes in all the way. All things considered, this project is already well past the points that most MoM remakes stumble on (random maps, taking on graphics remakes, etc). I just wish that it would be developed a few steps further in ways that the willing and able can effectively move it forward together. The project's goals would seem to guide any group effort just fine: Multiplayer, Modular, MoM.

Four M's, we'd call it :)
Lucern

Postby Decanter » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:54 pm

I am willing to wait 40 years or more for this. As long as it happens eventually. Long Live Implode!!
It doesn't really matter to me how long it takes to make as long as it is made eventually... It is comforting to think that however much time passes there will never be another game like MOM. I had some hopes for Majesty 2, but it looks like it will not stack up either. :oops:

Thanks for everything Implode! :lol:
Decanter

Postby RDarkfire » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Time to revive this thread, IMO...

What's up, Implode? :-)

Just make another thread like this one, or keep this thread going. That would be nice :-)

Have a good one.
RDarkfire

Postby Virm » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Project update:

Due to factors in Implode's life presently diverting him from this project, I have been granted temporary admin status upon the board to help keep the bots at bay. As Implode finds time, he will also be granting me limited access to his codebase to help with the transition to Java. I would like to stress that this is the ONLY thing I will be doing at this time. I am NOT taking over the project, nor am I in a position to extend privileges to the board or codebase to others. If the port to Java is completed to Implode's satisfaction before he fully returns to the project, I will CONSIDER offering to continue work in his name, but this will be entirely Implode's decision and I will follow his orders to the letter.
Virm

Postby Lucern » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:44 pm

Good man Virm. Good man... Thanks for the update and the work you're doing.
Lucern

Postby RDarkfire » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:30 pm

A+ at this notification

However, F- because I would LOVE to get a hold of that codebase, I love & miss java so much! :D

Let the community know if you need any help.

Cheers...
-B.
RDarkfire

Postby LordLydon » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:02 pm

What a pleasant surprise to see this board cleaned up FINALLY!! GREAT work already Virm and I hope you keep it up with your help on the transition to Java!
LordLydon

Postby Tino Didriksen » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Tino Didriksen

Postby Virm » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:55 pm

I don't believe so. I haven't seen file-level access available through the interface. As it is, I'm finally getting the hang of some of the available tools for killing off the bots, so they should be less prolific for a while.
Virm

Postby elliott20 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:30 am

W00t!!!

In Virm we trust
elliott20

Postby Singularity » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Thanks to the gods! :D I already gave up and considered this another MoM dead project. There's still hope!

Back to translation work.
Singularity

Postby Worsas » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Atlhough it looks more than dead here, I'm still hoping for a revival of this undertaking. :)

I have once more played Master of Magic and the fact that i wont be able to play it muliplayer and without the flexible settings of Master of Magic - Multiplayer is a little frustrating. I'm not disappointed however. It already seemed to go this way a while ago and seeing that you dont get paid for this...
Worsas

Postby Ole' Swifty » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Hey there, I feel as though we are in a post apocalyptic world where this is the only chat room left.

You Worsas did well to come here.

We must somehow keep this place alive.

Someway Master of magic multi-player needs to come into true light.

When that day comes, our mugs will overfill and a great lan party will be had.

A man can dream.
Ole' Swifty

PreviousNext

Return to General - MoM IME