0.8.8 released

Anything else to do with MoM IME
Implode
Site Admin

0.8.8 released

Post by Implode »

Version 0.8.8 is now available :) Took a little longer than I hoped, but as is often the case I kept finding one other thing that needed doing. I just gave it a quick test split across 3 PCs and only found one trivial bug so that's good enough, that can wait until 0.8.9 to get fixed.

So, enjoy :) and leave feedback!

Implode.
aggelon

Post by aggelon »

Hey ! Great !

There's a lot of improvements !!! Very good job (30% faster rate for drawings !)

I'm going to try it...

Have fun playing,
Agg.still.translating
Implode
Site Admin

Post by Implode »

Yeah, I had a few problems with the french XML file, but only what I was expecting. e.g. the retort names have accents in them, and they're used as the title of various help text pages, so that font didn't include accents so crashed (you probably tried running it yourself and found that too)... and a few other places, but I got it all sorted.

I seem to be making a lot of progress all of a sudden... I've got a lot done for 0.8.9 already :D I'll post some screenshots of what I've done in 0.8.9 so far sometime soon, hopefully over the weekend. There'll be a load more in the language XML file for 0.8.9 (all the initial menus/titles/buttons for setting up a game are all read from it now) so I'll bug you to help me with that later on :)

Implode.
inquisiteur

Post by inquisiteur »

I just found your website, you might be the last hope of this game. I am going to give a try, count me as one of your fans.