Progress on 0.9.1

Anything else to do with MoM IME
inquisiteur

Post by inquisiteur »

just to mention that I still following this project.

Also, next release (9.1) would be globaly multiplayer friendly ? (means that i will be able to play and attack my brother's cities in H2H games ?)

thx anyway for your work,

regards-.
Implode
Site Admin

Post by Implode »

inquisiteur wrote:Also, next release (9.1) would be globaly multiplayer friendly ? (means that i will be able to play and attack my brother's cities in H2H games ?)
In one-at-a-time turns games (i.e. like the original MoM), yes, definitely. Not sure yet about simultaneous turns games... attacking rules are a lot more complicated for those so I'll see how it goes.

Implode.
inquisiteur

Post by inquisiteur »

that's great news!
stew

Post by stew »

lovewd this game as a kid, and now i have something to look forward to besides a new console game. my freind and i will love this once its done!
oh yeah, and you could probably host the LBX files without violating anything, but you might not want to chance it. i say this because MoM is on Abondonia, so if anybody needs the files, get it there!
Implode
Site Admin

Hosting LBX files

Post by Implode »

The other issue with the LBX files is I don't have limitless bandwidth on this site. When I've released some earlier versions, I've come very close to hitting my bandwidth. If everyone is downloading the LBXes it might just tip it too far!

Implode.