Problem with Walls of Stone and Melding

Place to report bugs in MoM IME and suggest ideas for enhancements (please read rules before posting)
Anonymous J

Problem with Walls of Stone and Melding

Post by Anonymous J »

Hey yall, just got into this game two days ago with a acquaintance of mine and weve stumbled upon two minor issues (im hesitant to use the term "bug" as of now) so id like to ask whether weve just missed something or its indeed broken atm.

First thing would be melding a magic spirit with a node. For some reason everytime we did this the game froze and wouldnt continue. Every player seemed to have ticked off and finished their turn (including AI) yet nothing ever happened. We had to restart the server every time. Sadly i havent made any screens of this yet, but will try to provide any if necessary.

Secondly, i tried to play a singleplayer game earlier today (to get accustomed to the game and everything in it) and it seems i cant figure out how to cast overland spells? Ive finished casting walls of stone and now i cant end the turn before casting it, but clicking on any town in any way doesnt do anything. Ive tried all the different tabs, clicking around in the city menue it self and the spellbook (with the result of queuing walls of stone another 2 times) Have i missed something or is that not yet implemented?

Thanks for any advice and if anyone needs anything to figure out the problem id be happy to provide.

Cheers, Jack
Implode
Site Admin

Re: Problem with Walls of Stone and Melding

Post by Implode »

Jack,
Anonymous J wrote:First thing would be melding a magic spirit with a node. For some reason everytime we did this the game froze and wouldnt continue.
Try right clicking a blank piece of the map, that pokes the game into showing you which unit you need to move next, or the Next turn button if you're finished.
Anonymous J wrote:i cant figure out how to cast (target) overland spells? Ive finished casting walls of stone and now i cant end the turn before casting it,
You need the new turn messages scroll up (which comes up by itslef, but if you closed it then click the Msgs button on the map). On there there's a message saying "You need to choose a target for Wall of Stone", click that and then it'll tell you to click the town you want to target it on.

Hope this helps!