Gigantic map infinite loop

Place to report bugs in MoM IME and suggest ideas for enhancements (please read rules before posting)
Hanseshadow

Gigantic map infinite loop

Post by Hanseshadow »

I just played on the gigantic map to turn 24 (on a PC). The raider's turns have been much longer (probably because there's a lot more of them). Once turn 24 raiders took their turn, they seem to have gone into an infinite loop. CPU usage stayed at around 20% on the server with no memory changes visible in the task manager. I let the game run for 10 minutes, but it didn't resolve their turn. I'm not sure if the raiders got confused in the Myrran plane and started jogging infinitely down the magic roads.

I saw that you put in a new option to have faster overland movement, but I hadn't turned it on yet (also didn't see any raider movement on the map, because I've barely explored the map).

Re-loading the server and finishing the turn again reproduced the issue. I can send you the game save, if you wish.
Blake00

Re: Gigantic map infinite loop

Post by Blake00 »

I'll let Implode know about your interesting bug mate.
Blake's Sanctum - Master of Magic Legacy:
fan page containing pictures, vids, info, similar games & fan projects!
Blake00

Re: Gigantic map infinite loop

Post by Blake00 »

Do you have discord?

If you come join the MoM Discord you can attach your savegame to a post in the #mom-fan-projects (which Implode sometimes lurks in) chat there. :)
Blake's Sanctum - Master of Magic Legacy:
fan page containing pictures, vids, info, similar games & fan projects!