Saving Game Feature

Place to report bugs in MoM IME and suggest ideas for enhancements (please read rules before posting)
zfunk007

Saving Game Feature

Post by zfunk007 »

I am new to your game (although not new to MOM). And I will have to say I am impressed with your work. Bravo! It's great that someone is doing this for such a great and classic game. Which leads me to my question, I read through your "To Do List" and didn't notice anything really about you possibly adding a save game feature. You did mention this:

"Improve handling of a player leaving the game (convert player to AI or save game - need to write save game routine first)"

So I guess adding a save game feature is on the agenda then? Frankly for me to have the time to sit down and play a game like this that generally takes hours and hours to play, I have to be able to save my game. I generally don't have the time to sit and play through a game like this from start to finish uninterupted. I suppose I could just leave the computer on but it would just be great to have a save game feature so I can return to the game at a later date. Anyway, just a suggestion from me. But again, thank you for your work, it is fantastic!
Singularity

Re: Saving Game Feature

Post by Singularity »

Adding a save game feature is obviously on the run.

Development seems a bit stalled right now, however.
CustodianV131

Re: Saving Game Feature

Post by CustodianV131 »

I hope Implode will ever find the time to finish this project. Its the most promising attempt for sure.

Save games are a must indeed with this kind of game.