Is anyone out there.

Anything else to do with MoM IME
Ole' Swifty

Is anyone out there.

Post by Ole' Swifty »

Hello, for this you can call me swifty.

I am here, one instance of a insignificant point in time of my life. I share this time with you, you who could be the only one to read this.

Is there any news, something that could make this post, this interest, worth while?

Can a multiplayer version of MoM be real, or is it just an unfounded hope?

Please respond, it is dark, but there might be hope if there are others.
Lucern

Re: Is anyone out there.

Post by Lucern »

Heya Swifty.

There is life, but it is but a pulse around here. I have hope, because this is the mothership of MoM projects. I still check back regularly, because when it returns, I'm resuming work on a mod that I would be happy to resume work on.

For a variety of smaller projects that nevertheless should provide some extra gameplay, as well as a relatively lively community, go here http://www.dragonsword.com/forum/phpbb/ ... um.php?f=3

This post told me to say roughseas.ca or it thinks I'm a spammer lol. I guess it's a relatively short post for me anyway.

Keep the flame, good Magician.
elliott20

Post by elliott20 »

sigh... curse implode for wanting a real life!! curse him I say!!!!

I too, am vigilantly hoping that someday this project will make a massive comeback.
Ole' Swifty

Post by Ole' Swifty »

A man can dream...A man can dream...
VM

Post by VM »

Hi!

How about making this game?
VM

Post by VM »

Ok so is this project dead?

I still do have my .NET version as well as Implodes v0.92 or close to that. Im thinking of starting on it again, if there is interest.
Tino Didriksen
Site Admin

Post by Tino Didriksen »

I've been considering starting on an open-source cross-platform C++ remake using Qt's QGraphicsView.
Lucern

Post by Lucern »

Hey guys.

This project certainly didn't falter for lack of interest. I think that open source is the way to go, with this game's history of on again, off again modding. If you look through Implode's messages on this board, I believe there's an indication that Implode might be open to people having a look at his code, if not exactly making it open source.

Either of you, if you need a button or some other manner of MoM-appropriate graphics in-game, let me know. All I can contribute, but I'd do it happily. Just shoot me an email here.

(And there's also the the Realms Beyond forums, a much more active repository of MoM modding enthusiasm, and also people who know original MoM's code and technical details)

I guess I stopped checking every day like I used to, but I still have hope for a modular remake.