MoM-IME Gameplay Videos

Anything else to do with MoM IME
Blake00

MoM-IME Gameplay Videos

Post by Blake00 »

Hi guys,

A year or so ago I made a couple of youtube videos of MoM-IME to show the world just how awesome this project is. I'm pleased to say as the months go by interest seems to be growing as part 1 is getting about 100 views a month now. Hopefully it will continue to bring more support here as not enough people know about Implodes great work! I also plan to do another video (with commentary) of a future version once there's some AI implemented.

For anyone interested here’s the original videos I recorded in 1080p...

Part 1 covers me exploring the starting an empire (fast forwarding through slow bits):

Part 2 covers me attacking some neighbours and starting a new game in the Myrran dark world:
https://youtu.be/gepiu3CfWOA?list=PLZqn ... bIkFqjRBxQ

NOTE: This video was made with the 2015 WIP 0.9.6.3 release. As most people here know there have been multiple releases since adding things such as treasure rewards and hero items. 

I also gave MoM-IME a full tribute page in my MoM Legacy Games page which will hopefully help show the world too:
http://blakessanctum.x10.mx/Games/MoM/

Oh and Implode you're more than welcome to use the vid on your Sourceforge page if you like it. :)
Blake's Sanctum - Master of Magic Legacy:
fan page containing pictures, vids, info, similar games & fan projects!
Blake00

Re: MoM-IME Gameplay Videos

Post by Blake00 »

Hey guys have done a brand new tour video in 2019 calling for more help and support for this project. I also look at someone the new features since my old 2016 videos above!

Good news is since making the video I've spoken with Implode and he says the project is not dead (woohoo!!) but its not really active either sadly as he's been super busy in RL and had enormous trouble trying to make a good AI.

Blake's Sanctum - Master of Magic Legacy:
fan page containing pictures, vids, info, similar games & fan projects!